Friday, January 1, 2010



I got this as a gift from a 2009 Librarything SantaThing. Jim Butcher happens to be my favorite author and The Dresden Files is one of my most favorite series. This is a Graphic Novel of the series and has a plot of it's own.

Harry Dresden, a wizard detective, is mixed up in a case where a murder takes place at the zoo, and the authorities could only figure out Moe, the gorilla, killed one of the people working in the zoo. Murphy thought otherwise, hooking Harry up in the case, and Harry confirms it. Harry Dresden, who needed the money for rent as well, scent some supernatural is going on. Can't say more or I spoiled the book for ya!

Bottomline, I've enjoyed the book thoroughly. It's a real page turner for me and the pages are full of brilliant colored graphic artwork. It's definitely a keeper for me.

Book DescriptionBook Title: Welcome to the Jungle (The Dresden Files)
Author: Jim Butcher
Pages: 160 pgs
Publisher: Del Rey/Dabel Brothers (October 14, 2008) [Buy It]
Genre: Graphic Novel, Mystery, Paranormal
ISBN: 0345507460 / 978-0345507464

Quote: Emma had never been in such a maelstrom of feelings. Blindfolded, seeing nothing, she could only feel, and that sense was highly intensified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment